Causemos supports several types of quantitative analyses within a datacube, including:
- Temporal trend analysis: Find the trends for a particular indicator over time.
- Spatial Analysis: Find the values of an indicator or indicator per capita at a particular time in various regions.
- Split by Region - Comparative Analysis (Regional Analog, Regional Patterns): Find where an indicator was above/below some regional reference.
- Split by Year - Comparative Analysis (Historical Analog, Seasonal Patterns): Find when a variable of interest was below/above a temporal reference and in which month a type of seasonal event most occurred.
- Split by Category: Find how categories/types of a variable are distributed in time and space.